Terms And Conditions
This portal is deployed and managed by Saudi Post Corporation. By visiting and using this portal, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this legal notice. In case you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this web portal.
- The contents of this website may only be used in accordance to the conditions specified in this notice. Any breach to the said conditions is considered a violation to intellectual property rights, and Saudi Post or other providers of such content may take the appropriate legal action to protect these rights.
- Users may display and print content and documents published on the website for information provisioning and for personal and research purposes, and in all cases, content should not be used for commercial purposes. Site Information and web issues may be used in press publications provided when there is explicit reference to the source of such information.
- Site users shall bear sole responsibility for the use of the site. The site publishes all information, including content and functionality or information accessed through the site “as available”. Saudi Post shall not bear any responsibility concerning the submission of any data or guarantees of any kind concerning the accuracy of the content, fitness for a particular purpose, violation of published content or content accessed through the site, viruses on the server, any content that may spread bugs or cause damage to the computer or any other property when entering, browsing, downloading programs from the website despite efforts to ensure such events do not occur.
- Saudi Post shall not under any circumstances bear any responsibility for the direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of websites or inability thereof, or errors or omission in the use of site content and functions.
- All material available on the website, including images, software, programs, databases, texts, graphics, signs, general appearance and any other content are protected by intellectual property rights for Saudi Post and copyrights stipulated in Saudi laws and international treaties.
- The website may publish links to other webpages owned, published and managed by other external parties, and it should be noted that we do not control these webpages, and Saudi Post shall not bear any responsibility for the content of such webpages. In addition, any links to our website from other sites shall not legally bind Saudi Post with any other party and Saudi Post shall not bear any responsibility for the content or services related to such external party.
- Saudi Post, as owner of this website, shall be entitled at any time and without prior notice to shut down the website partially or fully, temporarily or permanently, and such action shall not entail bearing any personal responsibility or contract sanctions. Saudi Post does not assume any damage that might occur to the user as a result of shutting down the website regardless of period thereof, for any reason including periodic maintenance or data upgrade.
- Any service fee included in this site is subject to change from time to time without recourse to users.
- Saudi Post shall, in its capacity as website manager, be entitled from time to time and without prior notice to block or remove any content and without any justification as it deems appropriate. Saudi Post may delete or reformulate or abbreviate or modify all published material without prejudice to the content and such actions shall not entail any kind of responsibility.
- Saudi Post may revoke these conditions and terminate your use of the site. Saudi Post may also modify or change the conditions of this agreement from time to time and without prior notice. Therefore, we recommend that you visit the website from time to time to be familiar with any changes or developments that might occur in the future regarding this agreement.